To obtain an instant moving price and book online please use our quote and booking system.
You may also call 0203 633 0396 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.
Man and Van London, the superior man and van service offered by Urban Fetch, we strive to provide you with a stress free moving day, one you can look back on with joy and not as so often, a day of regret. We at Urban Fetch's Man and Van London service go the extra mile to make sure you, our customer are happy.
Man and Van London is a service offered by Urban Fetch Man and Van, that covers all London Post codes we are here to help you move, we would be delighted to help. Whether you are undertaking a House Move, or an Office Move, or maybe a flat move, or moving a single item or a selection of items from one place to another, our Man and Van London service is the ideal, cost-effective solution for you. Our experienced and well-trained staff will collect and deliver punctually, professionally, efficiently and at a time that suits you. We all know that moving can be a very stressful time, so allow the experts at Urban Fetch provide a seamless service by using our Man and Van London service.
We aim to help our customer whenever we can, even before we arrive we are there for you, lots to think about before the move? Would a printable checklist help? If so just download our Moving House Checklist that will assist you in the task that lies before you. We at Urban Fetch Man and Van, are here to help you at every opportunity.
We can supply various moving Vans, packaging materials, checklists, and the required number of professional Movers that you require.
Do you have to move at short notice? No problem, we are at the end of the phone or use our on line booking facility. we have a truly 24/7 Man and Van London facility.
Some interesting facts about London: London is made up of two ancient cities which are now joined together.
- The City of London, know simply as 'the City' which is the business and financial heart of the United Kingdom. It is also known as the Square Mile (2.59 SQL km/1 SQL mi). It was the original Roman settlement (ancient Leninism), making it the oldest part of London and already 1,000 years old when the Tower of London was built.
- The City of Westminster is where Parliament and most of the government offices are located. Also Buckingham Palace, the official London residence of the Queen and the Royal family are located there too.
Together they all make up a region known as Greater London.
Interesting facts about London:
- Big Ben
- London is the biggest city in Britain and in Europe
- London occupies over 620 square miles
- London has a population of 7,172,036 (2001)
- About 12 per cent of Britain’s overall population live in London
- London has the highest population density in Britain, with 4,699 people per square kilometer
- London is in the southeast of England
- London is the seat of central government in Britain
- The tallest building in London is the Canary Wharf Tower
- London was the first city in the world to have an underground railway, known as the 'Tube'
- Some of the most important people from countries all over the world visit the Queen at Buckingham Palace
- There are over 100 theaters in London, including 50 in the West End. London theater accounts for 45% of all UK theater admissions and over 70% of box-office revenues